- Directors, teachers and administrative staff of educational institutions related to design and/or teaching ICT subjects.
- Students having concluded VET studies of the IT brand or related subject (or enrolled in further studies).
|Complete registration||570 €|
|* Travel pack (Optional). PRICE ESTIMATION.||865 €|
- Exams of modules 1 and 2 in Netacad plataform corresponding to CCNA Routing and Switching.
- Diploma + EUROPASS Supplement.
- ECVET credits: 3.5.
- Classroom-based learning.
* For any issues or enquiries, please, click here.
Classroom-based course. All Cisco eLearning materials will be available (modules 1 & 2). Granted access to the real-case simulation software Packet Tracer. Virtual labs training turned into real-cases by the labs. Upon completion of the course and in addition to the EUROPASS supplement, attendees will receive a diploma endorsed by INGEFORMA attesting their participation, proficiency and providing 3.5 ECVET credits.
- Manage, monitor and configure Ethernet LAN networks and switches under IPv4 / IPv6 protocols.
- Implement Ethernet virtual LAN networks and sub-networks under IPv4 / IPv6 protocols.
- Get familiar with Cisco routers fundamentals.
|Sunday||Arrival, airport transfer and accommodation (if this option was chosen).|
|Monday||Module 1: Introduction to data networks.|
|Tuesday||Module 1: Introduction to data networks.|
|Wednesday||Module 1 and Module 2: Introduction to data networks and basic network theory.|
|Thursday||Module 2: Basic network theory.|
|Friday||Module 2: Basic network theory.|
|Saturday||Farewell. Airport transfer (if this option was chosen).|