The holder of this diploma will have acquired the General Competence with regard to:
Developing, installing, documenting and maintaining multi-platform computer applications, using technologies and specific development environments, guaranteeing secure access to data and complying with «usability» and quality criteria required by established standards.
Within this framework, the PROFESSIONAL MODULES and their respective LEARNING OUTCOMES acquired by the holder are listed below:
- Computer Systems.
- Markup Language and Information Management Systems.
- Development Environments.
- Data Access.
- Interface Development.
- Multimedia Programming and Mobile Devices.
- Services and Processes Programming.
- Business Management Systems.
- Project on Multi-platform Applications Development.
- Vocational Training and Guidance.
- Business and Entrepreneurial Initiative.
- On the Job Training.
RANGE OF OCCUPATIONS ACCESSIBLE TO THE HOLDER OF THE DIPLOMA
The Higher Technician in Multi-platform Applications Development works in public or private companies, either as a self-employed or employee, carrying out his/her tasks in the area of multi-platform computer applications development in different fields: business management, relationships with customers, education, leisure time, mobile devices and entertainment, among others; applications developed and deployed in intranet, extranet and internet environments; deployment and adaptation of enterprise resource planning and customer relationship management. The most relevant occupations or jobs are the following:
- Developing computer applications for business management
- Developing general purpose applications
- Developing applications in the field of entertainment and mobile computing
Level of the diploma (national or international)
NATIONAL: Non-University Higher Education
- Level 5 of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5).
- Level 5 of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF5).