The holder of this diploma will have acquired the General Competence with regard to:
Developing, installing, documenting and maintaining multi-platform computer applications, using technologies and specific development environments, guaranteeing secure access to data and complying with «usability» and quality criteria required by established standards.
Within this framework, the PROFESSIONAL MODULES and their respective LEARNING OUTCOMES acquired by the holder are listed below:
- Computer Systems.
- Markup Language and Information Management Systems.
- Development Environments.
- Web Development in Client Environment.
- Web Development in Server Environment.
- Web Applications Display.
- WEB Interfaces Design.
- Project on Development of Web Applications.
- Professional Training and Guidance.
- Business and Entrepreneurial Initiative.
- On the Job Training.
RANGE OF OCCUPATIONS ACCESSIBLE TO THE HOLDER OF THE DIPLOMA
The Higher Technician in Development of Web Applications works in public or private companies or organisations either as an employee or self-employed person, carrying out his/her tasks in the area of computer applications development related to web environments (intranet, extranet and Internet). The most relevant occupations or jobs are the following:
- Web programmer.
- Multimedia programmer.
- Person in charge of developing web environment applications.
Level of the diploma (national or international)
NATIONAL: Non-University Higher Education
- Level 5 of the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED5).
- Level 5 of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF5).