GRANTS FOR STUDIES FOR THE PREPARATION OF PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATIONS IN ICT AND MANAGEMENT FIELDS
On a general basis CPR INGEFORMA (code ERASMUS EMURCIA60) offers students participating in the ERASMUS + Programme, and for second academic semester [15/02/2016 – 4/07/2016], an academic catalog; which is a (formal and non-formal) training set associated to professional certifications (accreditations) in ICT and Management fields (Cisco certification’s example).
The proposed grant is just aimed at financing the non-formal training registration linked to professional certifications. (*This training’s registration without grant have a cost of 1.050 €).
Computer field, it is proposed the training and certification of the international brands:
- Microsoft, Cisco, LPI y CompTIA.
Management field, it is proposed the training and certification of the international brands:
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA)
- Microsoft & PMI
*The final certifying exams will be carried out in CPR INGEFORMA likewise as official test center Pearson VUE 65579. (However, the student is allowed to propose any other official test center next to his/her place of residence in Spain).
NUMBER OF GRANTS
- 3 Grants.
- Non-formal training registration at no-cost [blended-learning mode] for specific knowledge and required learning objectives of the mentioned certifications (Cisco CCNA Exam Topics).
* A student can opt just to one grant of a specialised field: Computers or Management. And within the two available options of the chosen field, one option has to be chosen (A or B).
* The grant does not cover certification exam’s cost, which will be carried out under Pearson VUE’s public economic conditions for every brand involved and should be borne by the student.
* Students are not obliged to carry out certification exams.
* It is required a management fee of 120 €.
* Other course material costs (books, cd’s, etc.) are not included in the grant, except those means that by their very nature of academic use could be free; for example, the use of the Cisco Net Acad platform (without extra cost).
- Applications will be handled by on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
- The following documents are required:
- Curriculum Vitae INGEFORMA ERASMUS+ CV.
- Copy of the student identification in the Higher Education Institution where the Erasmus+ student is enrolled.
- Candidate’s cover letter specifying the field which the student is applying for.
- Applications should be forwarded by email to the following email address: erasmusincoming(at)
Last update: 19/01/2016